After Hours Emergency Maintenance Procedure
Outside of business office hours please take the necessary steps to contact your Property Manager.
Step 1 – Phone your Worth Real Estate Property Manager and leave a message.
Step 2 – Text your Worth Real Estate Property Manager and advise of the emergency.
Should you not receive a reply within a reasonable time period, proceed to step 3
Step 3 – Contact the appropriate contractor and arrange a suitable time to attend
These contractors have been arranged to be available for EMERGENCY REPAIRS ONLY and will action repairs accordingly. Please allow them a reasonable time to respond and return calls.
Emergency Maintenance Explained
Section 30 (1) of the Form 18a Standard Terms states that emergency repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken lavatory system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire, or impact damage
- a Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking, or heating
- a fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises, and
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift, or other common areas of premises that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the premises.