After Hours Emergency Maintenance Procedure
Outside of business office hours please take the necessary steps to contact a Worth Real Estate representative for direction.
Step 1 – Phone the Worth Real Estate Representative and leave a message – 0477 294 294
Step 2 – Text the Worth Real Estate Representative and advise of emergency – 0477 294 294
Should you not receive a reply within a reasonable time period, proceed to step 3
Step 3 – Contact the appropriate contractor and arrange a suitable time to attend
These contractors have been arranged to be available for EMERGENCY REPAIRS ONLY and will action repairs accordingly. Please allow them reasonable time to respond and return calls.
Absolute Plumbing -3205 1100
Electec Electrical Services 0408 086 861
Emergency Maintenance Explained
Section 30 (1) of the Form 18a Standard Terms states that emergency repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken lavatory system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises, and
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of premises that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the premises.