Property DescriptionThis light-filled renovated 3-bedroom home invites cool summer breezes and a lifestyle of simplicity in the popular location of Mount Gravatt East.
Elevated on a slopping block, this home offers lots of space if you're looking for storage options.
• Living room with floor to ceiling windows opens onto wrap around deck with elevated views
• Allocated dining area adjoining the living and kitchen
• The kitchen is spacious and equipped with gas hotplates, electric oven, timber bench tops, and ample storage space
• Oversized master bedroom with built in wardrobes and adjoining room making for an ideal study
• 2nd bedroom of double bed size includes built-in cupboards
• 3rd bedroom of queen size and adjoining room, which makes for an ideal walk-in wardrobe or study
• Bathroom on trend with marble look tiles, spacious stand-alone shower, and separate bathtub
• Polished Timber floors throughout upstairs
• Downstairs features a spacious area with ample windows to create a light-filled room which would make for an ideal gym
• Downstairs storeroom
• Tandem car parking, room for 1 undercover and one behind
• This home has been designed to be light and bright, therefore free of window coverings. Should you like to install your own you may do so
• This property is currently listed on the market for sale. It will be removed upon a lease being signed
Nearby you will find the Big Top Mt Gravatt, Bunnings, The Good Guys and Wray Organic; and schools and the bus are only walking distance away. Westfield Garden City is a short drive away.
• 4.3km to Westfield Garden City shopping centre
• 10km to Brisbane CBD
• 14km to RBW Hospital
• 26km (approx..27min) to Brisbane Airport via Airport link M7
APPLICATION FORMS: Can be downloaded from our website and handed to our property management team at the time of inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this listing, no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. The material is a summary only and is not intended to be or should it be relied upon as a substitute for inspection or obtaining professional advice. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Price: $460 per week
- Property Type: House
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available From: Friday the 11th of Jan
- Garages: 1