Property DescriptionIf there was one home that you did not want to miss out on – it is this one!
Positioned on a huge 632m2 block, this large double story home is incredibly versatile, and offers its new tenant a multitude of benefits including 6.6kw Solar System, air conditioning, hardwood timber floors, and so much more!
Upstairs features include:
- The main hub of the home including the lounge, dining, kitchen, bedrooms, and bathroom
- Three (3) good sized bedrooms, all including ceiling fans
- Large master bedroom containing built-in wardrobe and air conditioning
- Spacious lounge room that connects the dining area and kitchen
- Functional, refreshed kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Bathroom comprises shower, vanity, and bathtub. Separate toilet.
- Air conditioning to the lounge and main bedroom and ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens to the doors and insect mesh to the windows
- Gorgeous hardwood timber floors throughout
- Hallway with roomy linen cupboard
- Large undercover front porch with retractable shades
Downstairs features Include:
- Large rumpus room or teenagers retreat with beautiful slate tile flooring
- Office or storage room with built-in cupboards
- Side access leading to spacious fully fenced yard and large undercover entertainment space
- Two (2) car garage with manual lift doors and combined laundry area. Direct access to the rear yard.
- Detached two (2) bay shed with manual lift doors, workspace, and access to power and water
- Two (2) bay carport or additional undercover entertainment area
- Total of six (6) undercover car spaces (garage, shed and carport) with additional parking spaces available
- Plenty of space for your boat, caravan, trailer, or project!
- 6.6kw Solar System to help you save on your electricity bill
- Fresh internal paintwork
- Stair access to the top floor of the home to both front and rear of the property
- Easy to maintain gardens
- Situated on a 632m2 block
- Outside pets are considered upon application
Whether a family, couple, or tradesman, this home is sure to tick all your boxes and more!
All of this is tucked away in a quiet street, within walking distance to the Kensington Village shopping centre, Holy Spirit or Pine Rivers Primary Schools and Bray Park train station.
Disclaimer: This home is currently undergoing a make-over and the advertised photos have been taken prior to completion of works. Photos are indicative of property layout, and it is encouraged to attend a physical inspection for further accuracy.
- 500m walk to Kensington Village (Café’s, Coles, Bakery, Childcare, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Dental)
- 2.0km from Bray Park Railway Station (Services to Brisbane and Ipswich; as well as Petrie, Caboolture, and Sunshine Coast)
- 3.3km from Strathpine Centre (formerly Westfield Strathpine)
- 3.3km from University of Sunshine Coast Petrie Campus
- 4.1km from Pine Rivers Private Hospital
- Close to multiple schools such as Genesis Christian College (P-12); Holy Spirit School (P-6); Bray Park State School; Bray Park State High School and 5km away from St. Paul’s School (P-12) in Bald Hills
- Les Hughes Sports Complex and multiple parklands nearby
- 10.0km from Westfield North Lakes or 14.0km from Westfield Chermside
- 6.0km to Lake Samsonvale and 11.0km to Lake Kurwongbah for those that enjoy the water and their fishing
If would you like to view this property call our property management team today or register via our online enquiry.
OPEN INSPECTION REGISTRATION: Please register for inspections via our online enquiry or by contacting our office on 07 3260 5505. Please note – if there are no registered attendees, the inspection may be cancelled.
APPLICATION FORMS: 1 FORM Applications are accepted through our office, alternatively forms can be downloaded from our website and submitted to our property management team at the time of inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this listing, no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. The material is a summary only and is not intended to be or should it be relied upon as a substitute for inspection or obtaining professional advice. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Price: $420 per week
- Property Type: House
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available From: Friday the 10th of Jul
- Garages: 6