Great value, ground Floor Duplex with large private Backyard
1/33 Glenariff Street, ferny grove
$360 per week
Property DescriptionLocated less than 15kms from the Brisbane CBD in the leafy suburb of Ferny Grove, this 2 bedrooms single level duplex with a large fenced backyard is perfect for the single person, or the young family.
Ideally located on the doorstep to Samford Valley, Mt Glorious and Dayboro, yet an easy three-minute walk to Ferny Grove Tavern, and 5 min walk to the train station (direct to CBD in under 30 minutes)
• TWO (2) bedrooms carpeted with BUILT-IN wardrobes and ceiling FANS (Both very good size rooms)
• ONE (1) bathroom, with BATH & Separate Toilet
• Kitchen overlooks outdoor COVERED Patio, Gas Cooking
• Separate DINING with cork flooring
• Lounge room carpeted and includes a window AIR-CON, ceiling fan, and screens plus access to the covered patio.
• COVERED Patio with lattice wall surrounds
• SECURITY SCREENS throughout
• One (1) lock-up garage with internal access – ideal storeroom
• Internal laundry room
• Large private BACKYARD FENCED – Ideal for kids to play or the dog to run around.
• 3min (270 m) walk to Ferny Grove TAVERN
• 5min (400 m) walk to Ferny Grove Train Station
• Close to schools: Ferny Grove Primary, Ferny Grove High, Ferny Hills Primary, Patrick’s Road Primary, and St Andrews Catholic Primary.
If would you like to view this property, call the office today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this listing, no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. The material is a summary only and is not intended to be or should it be relied upon as a substitute for inspection or obtaining professional advice. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Price: $360 per week
- Property Type: Unit
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available From: Friday the 25th of Jan
- Garages: 1