Property DescriptionThis first floor unit with lift access presents like new and is a cut above the rest when it comes to quality fittings and fixtures.
Standout Features Include:
* Reverse-Cycle air-conditioned open plan living
* Good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and inbuilt shelving
* Bedrooms with either Air Conditioning or Ceiling fans
* Quality wool blend carpet and ceramic tiles
* Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
* Glass splash back, stylish cabinetry and soft-close drawers
* European stainless steel appliances
* Generous private balcony
* Energy efficient lighting
* Security intercom
* Foxtel and ADSL2+ Broadband
* Lift access from the secure car park
* Very low body corporate levies ($1400 P.A)
You really do not need a car living here as all your needs are just a stone’s throw away in the Nundah Village Precinct! Be it public transport, hairdressers, Woolworth's, cafes, pubs, and boutique bars, it’s all here and all within 300m.
Fantastic for the savvy investor you will expect a rental return of $380 - $390 p/w
Apartment size = 87m2 + Car space = 101m2
Body Corporate levies and Expenses:
* Admin fund and Sinking fund $400 per quarter
* BCC Rates $393.95 per quarter
* QUU Water $250 per quarter (approx.)
**Note** This unit is advertised with display furniture and actual furniture does vary to the package on offer.
Call Peter to book your viewing today on 0404 770 440
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this listing, no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. The material is a summary only and is not intended to be or should it be relied upon as a substitute for inspection or obtaining professional advice. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Price: $379,000
- Property Type: Unit
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garages: 1