Property DescriptionThis fantastic lowset home is a must inspect, with a beautiful chef’s kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, renovated bathroom, 3 car garages, rainwater tank and a huge solar system setup.
Situated on a large 637m2 corner block, this solid brick and tile home Include, four good sized bedrooms, an extra-large rumpus room and near new paint throughout.
* Four bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan & built-in robes
* Renovated bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Near new kitchen with loads of cupboards and bench space and S/S appliances
* Open plan kitchen/dining area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
* Extra large Rumpus room or teenagers retreat
* Beautiful timber flooring
* Huge 6kw Solar Panels for electricity
* Triple car lockup garages
* Separate Internal laundry
Currently vacant and ready to move into, do not miss this opportunity to purchase in a great affordable family area.
Located very close by is the Bracken Ridge Plaza, a fantastic selection of Primary and High schools nearby including St. Pauls College, public transport, TAFE Queensland Bracken Ridge Campus, Emily Seebohm Aquatic Centre and much more.
Please contact Peter Illingworth on 0404 770 440 or Jonathan Yates 0402 437 273.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this listing, no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. The material is a summary only and is not intended to be or should it be relied upon as a substitute for inspection or obtaining professional advice. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
- Price: $460,000
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garages: 6