Lifestyle, location, and convenience that will impress the fussiest of buyers
6/49 Gellibrand Street, clayfield
Property DescriptionFrom the moment you step into this immaculate apartment, you will be impressed with its size, quality of fittings and fixtures, and its top floor North facing location in the heart of Clayfield.
The prestigious apartment immediately feels like home and exudes a life of quiet luxury, convenience, and low maintenance living that will impress the fussiest of buyers.
Quality built by Americano homes and in a small block, this beautiful apartment boasts spacious living including plenty of room for the dining table, two entertainer’s balconies North and West facing, a gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch appliances, flowing into an open plan Mitsubishi air-conditioned living area. From here you amble into a light-filled king-size master suite with its large walk-in robe.
Outstanding Features overview:
* King Size main bedroom with luxurious ensuite, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, and walk-in wardrobe
* Second separate bedroom includes a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe
* Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel BOSCH appliances & dishwasher
* Tiled living area with split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Large entertainer’s balcony with a great northern aspect and cool evening breezes
* A second and private balcony located on the side ideal for outdoor quiet dining, lounging, or private exercising
* Security & Fly Screens throughout
* Single car space in the remote-operated garage for the small community
* Separate private secure storage room at the rear of car space
* Main bathroom with laundry and dryer
Brisbane Airport, the DFO, and the 160-store Skygate and are all within a short 8 to 10-minute drive. Or you might prefer the delightful and modern Toombul Shopping Centre, which is just a 10-minute walk from home and has its own abundance of eateries to suit your needs - dining, take away, or just simply its coffee culture.
Within a short 3-minute stroll are the popular Clayfield Markets, where you can stock up with the freshest seafood, veg, or fruit for the week.
City goers will find Clayfield Train Station just a hop, skip and jump away, only 550m from home.
Body Corporate levies and Expenses:
* Admin Fund $319.50 per quarter
* Sinking Fund $93.75 per quarter
* Building Insurance $154.50 per quarter
* BCC Rates $407.85 per quarter (based on the most recent bill)
* QUU Water $284.51 per quarter (based on the most recent bill)
Please call Peter on 0404 770 440 or Jonathan Yates 0402 437 273 to enquire today before this RARE and young apartment is Sold.
Please note: The photos used in this listing are of Unit 7 which is a mirror image of Unit 6.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this listing, no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. The material is a summary only and is not intended to be or should it be relied upon as a substitute for inspection or obtaining professional advice. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Worth Real Estate is a Nundah’s Local Boutique Agency. Specialising in Real Estate Ascot, Real Estate Banyo, Real Estate Boondall, Real Estate Chermside, Real Estate Clayfield, Real Estate Geebung, Real Estate Gordon Park, Real Estate Grange, Real Estate Hamilton, Real Estate Hendra, Real Estate Kalinga, Real Estate Kedron, Real Estate Lutwyche, Real Estate Northgate, Real Estate Nudgee, Real Estate Stafford, Real Estate Wavell Heights, Real Estate Windsor, Real Estate Wooloowin & Real Estate Virginia.
- Price: $420,000
- Property Type: Unit
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garages: 1